- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Cool Roof Surface - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
CoolStar coating for roofing cap sheets has an enhanced ceramic granule surface and reduces roof temperatures as much as 20 percent, according to the company. The uncoated finish is designed to work with a wide range of roof systems, including built-up roofing, SBS, APP and self-adhering modified bitumen. It is flexible and durable, due to the layering of reinforcements, heavy asphalt coating and highly reflective ceramic granules.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems