- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
Cool Roof Membranes Self-Adhere - Mule-Hide Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The SA-APP KoolCap and SA-APP KoolCap FR modified-bitumen membranes are durable self-adhering cool roof membranes. They have a Solar Reflectance Index of 90, which exceeds the requirements of the California Title 24 code for energy efficiency. The granular-surfaced cap sheet membranes are made with CURE Technology, a solvent-free thin film technology designed to increase granule retention and improve resistance to stains and discoloration. It uses UV stabilizers for long-term durability. As well, a high-performance polyester reinforced mat gives the membranes high tensile strength and dimensional stability. A touch-up kit is available to treat lap areas and details, and make repairs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof