Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Cool Roof Membranes Self-Adhere - Mule-Hide Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The SA-APP KoolCap and SA-APP KoolCap FR modified-bitumen membranes are durable self-adhering cool roof membranes. They have a Solar Reflectance Index of 90, which exceeds the requirements of the California Title 24 code for energy efficiency. The granular-surfaced cap sheet membranes are made with CURE Technology, a solvent-free thin film technology designed to increase granule retention and improve resistance to stains and discoloration. It uses UV stabilizers for long-term durability. As well, a high-performance polyester reinforced mat gives the membranes high tensile strength and dimensional stability. A touch-up kit is available to treat lap areas and details, and make repairs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System