- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Cool Roof Membrane - Polyglass USA - Facility Management Product Release
PolyFresko is a self-adhesive, elastomeric roofing membrane featuring white granules treated with a coating that provides reflectivity, energy efficiency and acid resistance. The coating is compliant with a number of leading building and energy codes and standards, including California’s Title 24, the Cool Roof Rating Council, Miami-Dade County, Underwriters Laboratory, the Florida Building Code, Texas Department of Insurance and Factory Mutual.
The coating uses a reflective compound on the top layer and an aggressive self-adhesive compound on the bottom layer. It also features a reinforced polyester mat that provides superior strength and dimensional stability.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision