- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Cool Roof Coating - ERSystems - Facility Management Product Release
Erakote is an improved reflective roof coating from ERSystems, Inc. The coating uses a moisture cure aliphatic polyurethane top coat, and ET 300 base coat. The reformulated coating delivers the same system performance with improved spray ability and in-can stability.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems