- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Chief Engineer »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Building Assistant »
Cool-Roof Coating - Arkema Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Arkema’s Kynar Aquatec is a cool-roof coating developed from acrylic-modified Kynar PVDF resin in an emulsion form.
A VOC-compliant coating, it can be field- and factory-applied, It can be used over a variety of substrates, including metals, PVC, textiles and elastomers. The coating’s high reflectivity and emissivity values meet energy-efficient building codes, such as California's Title 24 mandate.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Does Your Coating Match Your Roof Type?
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings