- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Cool-Roof Coating - Arkema Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Arkema’s Kynar Aquatec is a cool-roof coating developed from acrylic-modified Kynar PVDF resin in an emulsion form.
A VOC-compliant coating, it can be field- and factory-applied, It can be used over a variety of substrates, including metals, PVC, textiles and elastomers. The coating’s high reflectivity and emissivity values meet energy-efficient building codes, such as California's Title 24 mandate.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems