- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Cool Roof Cap Sheet - Johns Manville - Facility Management Product Release
GlasKap CR is a white, mineral-surface, white acrylic coated fiberglass cap sheet that can be used as the uppermost finish ply in built-up and hybrid SBS roofing systems. The product has a reflectivity of 0.76 and emissivity of 0.85, complying with California’s Title 24, ENERGY STAR and the LEED rating system’s requirements for roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems