Controllers - Honeywell Building Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Zio controllers allow for access to almost any point in the controller, including discharge air temperature, outdoor air temperature, humidity, CO2 and equipment status. Scheduling can be done at the controller or as part of a larger, integrated system. Display information can be customized and parameters can be password protected.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things