- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Controllers - Honeywell Building Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Zio controllers allow for access to almost any point in the controller, including discharge air temperature, outdoor air temperature, humidity, CO2 and equipment status. Scheduling can be done at the controller or as part of a larger, integrated system. Display information can be customized and parameters can be password protected.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things