- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Controllers - Reliable Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The full product lines of MACH-Stat and MACH-Stat-ND controllers have been officially certified and listed under UL916 open energy management equipment by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL). The MACH-Stat is a fully programmable, versatile BACnet controller designed for space control applications where user access is required without the need of a PC. Features 2000 bytes per program, a maximum of 8 inputs, and 8 output sockets. The Mach-Stat-ND is a fully programmable, versatile BACnet controller designed for space control applications where an LCD display is not required. The unit allows 2000 bytes per program, a maximum of 9 inputs, and 8 output sockets.
The open energy management equipment listing covers energy management equipment that monitors and transmits or receives signals which energize or de-energize electrical loads to achieve the desired use of electrical power. Equipment may include assemblies of components, usually remote from each other, consisting of signal transmitting and receiving units, signal processors, annunciator panels and the like to form an integrated system utilizing power supply voltages up to 600 VAC, with extra low potential signal voltages. Systems may be permanently or cord-connected and are for indoor use in ordinary (non-hazardous) locations. The signals may consist of virtually any measurable parameter.
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation