Controller Delivers Niagara to the Edge - Lynxspring - Facility Management Product Release
The JENEsys Edge 100 connects, integrates and correlates facility equipment, systems and IoT devices. The controller is built on Lynxspring’s Onyxx platform, and is programmable with Niagara and Fox Protocol. Designed for small and medium facilities, the controller utilizes the capabilities of open source hardware together in a secured environment from device-to-Cloud, device-to-device and to the edge. Features two options of maximum 250 points with either five device limit, or no device limit. Standard drivers include Niagara Network (Fox), BACnet, Modbus, Web & oBIX, and compatible with additional drivers.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things