- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Controller - KMC Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ultra-compact DAT controller-actuators are designed for use in small spaces. CEP-4703 mounts directly to 1/4- to 5/8-inch round shafts or 1/4- to 7/16-inch square shafts. CEP4703 has quick-mount mechanism to attach to valve bodies. Speed of response can be adjusted based on measured temperature changes away from the setpoint.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things