Controller - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
JACE-NXT controller integrates LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus, OPC, oBIX, and other standard protocols with legacy systems. Hardware includes a 1.2-GHz processor, two gigabytes of RAM, and a 2 GB flash drive or optional hard drive. Browser-based graphical user interface can be customized to display real-time displays, third-party graphic images, JPEGs or GIFs. Can be installed in either wall-mount or rail-mount configurations. Controller has no moving parts and an integral UPS.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things