Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Controller - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
JACE-NXT controller integrates LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus, OPC, oBIX, and other standard protocols with legacy systems. Hardware includes a 1.2-GHz processor, two gigabytes of RAM, and a 2 GB flash drive or optional hard drive. Browser-based graphical user interface can be customized to display real-time displays, third-party graphic images, JPEGs or GIFs. Can be installed in either wall-mount or rail-mount configurations. Controller has no moving parts and an integral UPS.
- Best Practices for Implementing Facilities Technology
- 7 Steps Help FMs Find the Right Technology
- Mobile Technology Offers Efficiency for FMs
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things