Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Control Valves - Zurn Industries LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Wilkins line consists of three new automatic control valves — the ZW204 non-modulating float valve; the ZW205FP fire protection, pilot-operated pressure relief valve; and the P4000A fire protection thermal expansion relief valve. The Z204 is equipped for threaded connections from 1-1/4-3 inches and for flanged or grooved ends from 1-1/4-10 inches. The 205FP is equipped for threaded connections from 2-3 inches and flanged for 2-10-inch grooved ends. The P4000A is designed for 1/2 and 3/4-inch threaded bodies and has a standard pressure range of 50-200 pounds per square inch (psi) and a high-pressure range of 150-300 psi.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability