- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Custodial Assistant »
Control Valves - Zurn Industries LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Wilkins line consists of three new automatic control valves — the ZW204 non-modulating float valve; the ZW205FP fire protection, pilot-operated pressure relief valve; and the P4000A fire protection thermal expansion relief valve. The Z204 is equipped for threaded connections from 1-1/4-3 inches and for flanged or grooved ends from 1-1/4-10 inches. The 205FP is equipped for threaded connections from 2-3 inches and flanged for 2-10-inch grooved ends. The P4000A is designed for 1/2 and 3/4-inch threaded bodies and has a standard pressure range of 50-200 pounds per square inch (psi) and a high-pressure range of 150-300 psi.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation