- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Control Valve - Leslie Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Leslie Controls’ DBOY control valve line is available sized two inches to eight inches, and 125 pound to 300 pound ANSI Class ratings. The valve line is capable of large flows with Cv’s up to 435, allowing it to replace larger caliber valves. It can be customized and configured to meet the application’s demand by using cage guided trims that provide extra strength and rigidity to the valve. Balanced trims are also available, which allow the assembly to use smaller actuators and increase the internal gasket life.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation