Control Valve - Belimo Aircontrols - Facility Management Product Release
The Pressure Independent Characterized Control Valve consists of a differential pressure regulator in series with a characterized control valve. The amount of flow that passes through the valve is controlled by the pressure regulator, which moves according to the change in the pressure above and below it. All pressure changes are absorbed by the pressure regulator, allowing the differential pressure to be held constant over the control valve section, according to the company.
Thermal isolating adapter between flange and actuator; direct coupling of actuator with a single screw; forged brass body; characterizing disc made of Tefzel; vent holes to reduce condensation build up; perpendicular mounting flange and square drive head to eliminate lateral forces on stem.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation