Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Control Valve - Belimo Aircontrols - Facility Management Product Release
The Pressure Independent Characterized Control Valve consists of a differential pressure regulator in series with a characterized control valve. The amount of flow that passes through the valve is controlled by the pressure regulator, which moves according to the change in the pressure above and below it. All pressure changes are absorbed by the pressure regulator, allowing the differential pressure to be held constant over the control valve section, according to the company.
Thermal isolating adapter between flange and actuator; direct coupling of actuator with a single screw; forged brass body; characterizing disc made of Tefzel; vent holes to reduce condensation build up; perpendicular mounting flange and square drive head to eliminate lateral forces on stem.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability