- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Control Valve - Leslie Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Leslie Controls’ DBOY control valve line is available sized two inches to eight inches, and 125 pound to 300 pound ANSI Class ratings. The valve line is capable of large flows with Cv’s up to 435, allowing it to replace larger caliber valves. It can be customized and configured to meet the application’s demand by using cage guided trims that provide extra strength and rigidity to the valve. Balanced trims are also available, which allow the assembly to use smaller actuators and increase the internal gasket life.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation