Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Control System - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Intelligent Manager III integrates with Daikin's air conditioning line, including all models of VRV, VRV-S, VRV-WII, SkyAir and Split systems, to address up to 1,024 indoor unit groups and a total of 10,000 control and data points. With standard Ethernet connectivity, multiple iPUs can be located in a campus type environment for large-scale deployment.
Options include digital input / output adapters to accommodate on-off control of facilities lighting, ventilation systems, circulation pumps and third party air conditioning equipment. Interlocks are programmable to automate routine sequences of operation. An optional embedded Web server with e-mail capability allows the user to control and monitor the system through an existing corporate intranet or the public internet.
For multi-tenant facilities, the Intelligent Manager's III Power Proportional Distribution option combines with Daikin specified kilowatt-hour meters to apportion outdoor unit power consumption among individual indoor units.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability