- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Control System - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Intelligent Manager III integrates with Daikin’s air conditioning line, including all models of VRV, VRV-S, VRV-WII, SkyAir and Split systems, to address up to 1,024 indoor unit groups and a total of 10,000 control and data points. With standard Ethernet connectivity, multiple iPU’s can be located in a campus type environment for large-scale deployment.
Options include digital input/output adapters to accommodate on-off control of facilities lighting, ventilation systems, circulation pumps and third party air conditioning equipment. Interlocks are programmable to automate routine sequences of operation. An optional embedded Web server with e-mail capability allows the user to control and monitor the system through an existing corporate intranet or the public internet.
For multi-tenant facilities, the Intelligent Manager’s III Power Proportional Distribution option combines with Daikin specified kilowatt-hour meters to apportion outdoor unit power consumption among individual indoor units.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation