Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Control Panels - Digital Monitoring Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The XR500 line of control panels includes 574 inputs, 16 doors of access, 502 Form C relays, 32 areas and 10,000 users. The integrated intrusion, fire, and access control panels have optional cellular backup via Uplink’s AnyNet wireless alarm transmission network. The Uplink AnyNet unit will provide instant notification to the central station in the event of phone-line outage or Internet service interruption. Models are available for environments where encrypted data is required. All models come with a 50 VA transformer.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong