Construction Pants - VF Imagewear (Wrangler) - Facility Management Product Release
Riggs Workwear® pants are designed to last twice as long as the average of 10 other canvas fabric brands when put to an abrasion test using P800 sandpaper. The pants are made with a specifically engineered fabric to blend with cotton for improved strength and comfort. The fall collection also includes heavyweight T-shirts and Henley shirts.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles