- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Construction Estimation Software - Maxwell Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Maxwell Systems’ Quest Estimator 7.6 offers contractors estimating, accounting, and project management in a single system.
The system keeps track of quantities and cost item specifications, providing an audit trail for each job. It also provides a centralized storage location for historical pricing on each cost item. In addition, users can also create estimate templates within the program containing items they regularly use.
The software's proprietary visual assemblies are detailed computer takeoff images that enable an estimator to zoom, rotate, see inside, and separate the components of any structure. These help verify that components of a structure are in place, and provide clients with a picture of their investment.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs