- Maintenance Tech II »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Condensing Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Armor X2 combines stainless steel heat-exchanger technology with modulating/condensing combustion to deliver thermal efficiencies up to 96 percent. Available in models with inputs of 1, 1.3, and 1.5 million Btu per hour, it is designed to eliminate concerns about meeting demand for hot water. The water heater is equipped with two independent combustion systems that consist of two 316L stainless steel heat exchangers, gas valves and combustion blowers designed to work in unison.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation