Condensing Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Armor X2 combines stainless steel heat-exchanger technology with modulating/condensing combustion to deliver thermal efficiencies up to 96 percent. Available in models with inputs of 1, 1.3, and 1.5 million Btu per hour, it is designed to eliminate concerns about meeting demand for hot water. The water heater is equipped with two independent combustion systems that consist of two 316L stainless steel heat exchangers, gas valves and combustion blowers designed to work in unison.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation