- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Custodial Assistant »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Condensing Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The ARMOR X2 combines stainless steel heat-exchanger technology with modulating/condensing combustion to deliver thermal efficiencies as high as 96 percent. Available in models with 1, 1.3, and 1.5 million Btu-per-hour inputs, the water heater is designed to eliminate concerns about meeting hot-water demand. It is equipped with two independent combustion systems that consist of two 316L stainless steel heat exchangers, gas valves and combustion blowers designed to work in unison. The combustion system can fire as low as 10 percent of the maximum water-heater input and modulate up to 100 percent as demand increases.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation