- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Project Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Condensing Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ARMOR X2 Commercial Condensing Water Heater combines stainless steel heat exchanger technology with modulating/condensing combustion for thermal efficiencies as high as 96 percent and a turndown ratio of 10:1. Available in models with 1.0, 1.3 and 1.5 million BTU/hr inputs. Equipped with two independent combustion systems with two 316L stainless steel heat exchangers, gas valves and combustion blowers designed to work in unison.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation