- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Condensing Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ARMOR X2 Commercial Condensing Water Heater combines stainless steel heat exchanger technology with modulating/condensing combustion for thermal efficiencies as high as 96 percent and a turndown ratio of 10:1. Available in models with 1.0, 1.3 and 1.5 million BTU/hr inputs. Equipped with two independent combustion systems with two 316L stainless steel heat exchangers, gas valves and combustion blowers designed to work in unison.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation