Condensing Unit - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Condensing Unit can operate in geothermal and cooling tower/boiler combination applications. The VRV-WIII weighs 330 pounds and measures less than 40 inches high per module. The compact design of the condensing unit allows for a double-stacked installation. When used in geothermal applications, the relative stability of groundwater temperatures results in optimum efficiency regardless of outdoor temperature. The connection ratio of 50 to 130 percent allows equipment to be optimized around building diversity.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation