- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Condensing Boilers - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
The SlimFit™ line is available in three sizes — 1,000, 1,500 and 2,000 mega Btus per hour. The packaged boiler is easier to install and the compact design requires minimal clearance and fits through most typical doorways. The control system integrates with existing systems and displays information on a color touchscreen LCD. The unit has a combustion rating of 96 percent and is a popular retrofit option because of its slim design. The left and right configuration option also minimizes the footprint and simplifies piping requirements.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation