- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Condensing Boiler - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Crest is available in five models with input capacities of 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, and 3.5 million Btu per hour. Each model features a burner and combustion system designed to provide improved turndown capabilities and overall seasonal efficiencies. The boiler includes the Smart Touch™ operating-control platform that features an 8-inch, touch-screen display. The control offers more streamlined set-up and use and will include Modbus protocol for easier integration into building-automation systems.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation