- Sr. Maintenance Worker »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Mechanical Manager | Heinen's Grocery Store »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
Condensing Boiler - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Crest is available in five models with input capacities of 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, and 3.5 million Btu per hour. Each model features a burner and combustion system designed to provide improved turndown capabilities and overall seasonal efficiencies. The boiler includes the Smart Touch™ operating-control platform that features an 8-inch, touch-screen display. The control offers more streamlined set-up and use and will include Modbus protocol for easier integration into building-automation systems.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation