- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Condensate Pumps - Hydromatic - Facility Management Product Release
Hydromatic’s family of condensate pumps will pump from air conditioner evaporator coils, high-efficiency condensing gas furnaces, water heaters and more. The two-quart tank helps reduce pump cycling, which saves energy and decreases utility costs.
The pump’s ABS thermoplastic housing protects against corrosion and impact damage, and a check valve prevents condensate backflow into the unit. The pumps feature a 6-foot power cord, and some models are equipped with an overflow safety switch.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation