- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Condensate Pump - Myers - Facility Management Product Release
F.E. Myers Pump Company has designed the MCU15 and MCU20 series of condensate pumps for a variety of applications, including air-conditioner evaporative coils and high-efficiency condensing gas furnaces and water heaters.
The pumps feature a tough ABS thermoplastic housing that resists high corrosion and impact, as well as an integrated check valve that prevents liquid condensate backflow into the unit. Additional standard features include a 6-foot power cord for flexibility of use and a 2-quart tank that helps reduce pump cycling and saves energy. An overflow safety switch is also offered on some models.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation