Condensate Pump - Myers - Facility Management Product Release
F.E. Myers Pump Company has designed the MCU15 and MCU20 series of condensate pumps for a variety of applications, including air-conditioner evaporative coils and high-efficiency condensing gas furnaces and water heaters.
The pumps feature a tough ABS thermoplastic housing that resists high corrosion and impact, as well as an integrated check valve that prevents liquid condensate backflow into the unit. Additional standard features include a 6-foot power cord for flexibility of use and a 2-quart tank that helps reduce pump cycling and saves energy. An overflow safety switch is also offered on some models.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation