- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Condensate-Neutralizing Tubes - JJM Boiler Works - Facility Management Product Release
JJM Boiler Works’ condensate-neutralizing tubes are designed to raise the pH level of discharged condensate so that it can be safely drained into sewer or septic systems.
Discharged condensate from high efficiency boilers and furnaces is highly acidic and typically in the range of 3.0 - 3.5 pH, which can damage plumbing and sewer infrastructure. This product is designed to raise the pH level of the discharged fluids to a near neutral level of 6.5 - 7.0 pH.
Neutralizing tubes come in five different sizes and configurations for heating systems ranging from 50,000 to 3 million BTU. Each rechargeable tube comes with galvanized strut clamps as well as the hardware required for installation.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation