Concrete Sealer - Zinsser Brands, Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Okon water-repellent sealers protect concrete and masonry from the damaging effects of water absorption without changing the texture or hiding the underlying substrate. They penetrate the surface to prevent deterioration caused by freeze-thaw and efflorescence and the loss of structural strength caused by rusting of rebar, nails and fasteners. They form a water-repelling barrier that prevents exterior moisture from damaging to interior drywall, carpeting and flooring and protects against dusting and staining.
- Cost Considerations When Outsourcing Maintenance and Engineering Tasks
- Outsourcing: Assessing In-House Technician Skills
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia