Concrete Sealer - Zinsser Brands, Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Okon water-repellent sealers protect concrete and masonry from the damaging effects of water absorption without changing the texture or hiding the underlying substrate. They penetrate the surface to prevent deterioration caused by freeze-thaw and efflorescence and the loss of structural strength caused by rusting of rebar, nails and fasteners. They form a water-repelling barrier that prevents exterior moisture from damaging to interior drywall, carpeting and flooring and protects against dusting and staining.
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use