Concrete Sealant - W.R. Meadows Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Decra-Seal from W. R. MEADOWS is a non-yellowing, acrylic-based, high solids, liquid curing and sealing compound for decorative concrete. The product offers improved resistance to water, alkalis, mild acids and petroleum spirits. It meets the maximum VOC content limits of 700 g/L for concrete curing and sealing compounds as required by the U.S. EPA Architectural Coatings Rule. Decra-Seal is available in one-gallon cans and five-gallon pails.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors