Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Concrete Additive - Barrier-1 - Facility Management Product Release
When added to concrete mix, Barrier-1 Admixture inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi in humid applications. Designed for all concrete applications, Barrier-1 contains a blend of silicates, hydroxides, an antibacterial biocide and no volatile organic compounds. It produces concrete that will not allow moisture migration or capillary action inside the slab. Also, the properties of Barrier-1 densify the concrete and increase the overall strength of the slab by an average of 14 percent, according to the manufacturer. Once properly cured, the concrete is compatible with all floor coverings, adhesives and coatings.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Irrigation Issues for Sustainable Grounds
- Sustainable Grounds: Spotlight on Mulching and Recycling
- Strategies and Tactics for Sustainable Grounds
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today