Concealed Flushometer - Sloan - Facility Management Product Release
CX Flushometer has a small front access wall panel, nearly 70 percent smaller than the industry standard. Its small size and concealed valve leaves the flushometer well-equipped to adapt to any commercial restroom environment. It avoids the requirement of a rear access plumbing chase, and provides a 1.6 or 1.28 gpf for water closets and 0.5, 0.25 or 0.125 gpf for urinals.
The flushometer comes in Polished Chrome or PVD options such as Brushed Stainless, Brushed Nickel, Polished Brass, or Matte Black.
Featuring an integrated control stop and adjustable flush connection with an all-vertical, in-line rough-in, the CX Flushometer streamlines the installation process. Routine maintenance can take place in front of the wall.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- Gender Neutral Restrooms: Re-thinking Signage
- 3 Common Plumbing Mistakes Likely In Your Building
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms