Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Compressors - Danfoss North America Motion Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Units in the Turbocor VTT Intra Flow™ series improve efficiency and provide an extended stable operating range while simplifying capacity control. They eliminate the need for inlet guide vanes or mechanical variable geometry diffusers, allowing the units to offer full- and part-load performance and reach efficiency standards. The oil-free units are intended for water-cooled chillers with capacities of up to 350 tons, and they are designed for air-conditioning or process cooling chillers up to 1,000 tons or more.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation