Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Compressors - Jenny Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The GT-Series features high-pressure output and consists of four models with 8-, 15, 17, and 30-gallon tanks. All units produce 15.5 cfm at 100 psi or 15.2 cfm at 175 psi. They are driven by commercial-grade, 5 horsepower electric motors that operate from a 230-volt, single-phase power source. Numerous features come standard with the compressors to optimize their reliability and reduce maintenance requirements. These include powder-coated air tanks and heavy-duty, cast-iron compressor pumps.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability