- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Compressors - Jenny Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The GT-Series features high-pressure output and consists of four models with 8-, 15, 17, and 30-gallon tanks. All units produce 15.5 cfm at 100 psi or 15.2 cfm at 175 psi. They are driven by commercial-grade, 5 horsepower electric motors that operate from a 230-volt, single-phase power source. Numerous features come standard with the compressors to optimize their reliability and reduce maintenance requirements. These include powder-coated air tanks and heavy-duty, cast-iron compressor pumps.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation