Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Compressors - Jenny Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Air2Go electric hand-carry compressors feature a single-stage, direct-coupled pump, built with a cast-iron cylinder for longer service life and an aluminum head to allow better dissipation of heat. The compressors include two models, one with a 4.5-gallon tank capacity and one with a 5.5-gallon tank capacity. Both units feature 2-horsepower, 115-volt motors and produce up to 4 cfm at 100 psi or 3.4 cfm at 125 psi. For thorough lubrication of the compressor’s pistons, crankshaft, bearings, rings and cylinders, each unit comes with an initial oil fill of Ultimate Blue compressor-pump oil. The units include a canister intake filter with replaceable filter elements, protective mounted fittings and a forced ventilation cooling system.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality