Compact Hand Dryer Offers Maximum Energy Savings - Mitsubishi Electric U.S. Cooling & Heating Division - Facility Management Product Release
The new Jet Towel® Mini is a more compact version of the popular high-speed hand dryer that uses air jets to dry hands in 10 seconds.
The Jet Towel Mini offers the same efficiency and benefits of previous Jet Towel models but can be used in more applications due to its smaller size. This new dryer is ideal for both commercial and light commercial spaces such as office buildings, restaurants and day care centers. The Jet Towel Mini allows building owners to capitalize on previously unused wall space, such as areas above countertops. The Jet Towel Mini helps maximize the overall design, flow and appearance in the surrounding area. Users insert hands horizontally across a 9-inch deep drying surface.
Mitsubishi Electric revolutionized the hand dryer in 1993 with the introduction of the Jet Towel. The most recent Jet Towel model is the Slim Series, which is the eighth generation of the product and is available in both white and gray. The Jet Towel Mini incorporates the same trademark drain tank system as the Jet Towel Slim hands-in model.
“The Jet Towel Mini provides building owners with an effective hand dryer that can be used in a wider variety of applications,” says Gary Nettinger, director of original equipment manufacturer solutions & application, Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division. “The Mini allows for superior flexibility, while remaining efficient and cost-friendly.”
Other features of the Jet Towel Mini include:
- • Operation at 890 watts with heater and 600 watts without heater
- • New wave-shaped nozzles and innovative flow result in extremely quiet operation, rated at 64 dB
- • Convenient tank, which holds 600 uses of water, avoids leakage and minimizes maintenance
- • Microbial additives provide sterile operation
- • Separate air and water ducts prevent cross contamination
The Jet Towel Mini’s quick dry time, as with other Jet Towel models, helps keep operating costs at a minimum. The dryer reduces operating costs compared to paper towels, with less impact on the environment.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Strategies for Preventing Legionnaires' Disease
- 3-Step Plan for Legionnaires' Disease: Prevent, Detect, Treat
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms