- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Communications Gateway - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Multi-protocol communications gateway for Benchmark or KC1000 boilers, KC1000 water heaters and the company's line of steam-to-water and water-to-water heaters supports integration with N2, BACnet and LonWorks systems to deliver up to 300 customer-selected data points from C-More or ECS unit controller. Gateway is packaged in a UL-recognized plastic enclosure that can be installed on a wall or mounted on equipment using a steel mounting bracket. All protocols reside in the gateway with the desired protocol selected using a dipswitch. Standard gateway is programmed for up to 12 boilers/heaters, four ECS units, and one BMS with a list of standard control points for each category of equipment. A custom program option supporting access to up to 300 customer selected data points is available.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation