- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Vice President, Facilities »
Communications Gateway - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Multi-protocol communications gateway for Benchmark or KC1000 boilers, KC1000 water heaters and the company's line of steam-to-water and water-to-water heaters supports integration with N2, BACnet and LonWorks systems to deliver up to 300 customer-selected data points from C-More or ECS unit controller. Gateway is packaged in a UL-recognized plastic enclosure that can be installed on a wall or mounted on equipment using a steel mounting bracket. All protocols reside in the gateway with the desired protocol selected using a dipswitch. Standard gateway is programmed for up to 12 boilers/heaters, four ECS units, and one BMS with a list of standard control points for each category of equipment. A custom program option supporting access to up to 300 customer selected data points is available.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation