Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Collection System - Grasshopper Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The HighLift™ empties from a raised position at the flip of a switch. It has a maximum vertical emptying height of 72 inches, allowing operators to empty clippings and debris into an elevated space, such as a pickup bed or trailer. The rear-mounted collector and deck-mounted Quik-D-Tach® vacuum retain the mower's zero-turn maneuverability. The vacuum picks up debris without the need for an auxiliary engine and requires no tools for removal. The collector has a 15-foot capacity and a tapered bottom that compacts debris for continued productivity and fewer stops.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Irrigation Issues for Sustainable Grounds
- Sustainable Grounds: Spotlight on Mulching and Recycling
- Strategies and Tactics for Sustainable Grounds
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today