- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Coils - Cooney Coil & Energy Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Freeze Block protects fluid and steam HVAC coils from freeze damage. The coils are designed with built-in pressure and temperature relief to automatically discharge a small volume of water and reset when exposed to freezing conditions. Coils come fully assembled and tested with a guarantee against freeze damage to the coil.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation