Coil Cleaning System - Goodway - Facility Management Product Release
The CC-201T is designed to clean coils in mini-split systems, packaged terminal air conditioners and interior air handlers. The cleaning system includes a portable design and custom pump system that uses a pressurized water system to safely remove dust, dirt and debris from a variety of coils. It can be connected to a water source for continuous cleaning, or there is a convenient built-in storage tank that holds 8 gallons of water.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation