- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Coil Cleaner - Goodway Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
CoilPro handheld coil cleaner offers 400 PSI and a 3 GPM flow rate with a tip that is safe for use on coil fins, according to the company. Cleaner operates on AC power and connects to a 3/4-inch water line for continuous operation. Can be used with either expanding foam detergent or other non-acidic cleaners. Includes 25-foot power cord and 12-foot hose; spray gun has detachable 18-inch wand, flat spray and pinpoint nozzles, and 40-inch sectional wand.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation