- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Head Gardener »
Coating System - Centria - Facility Management Product Release
The Celestial Effects Coating System, part of CENTRIA’s dynamic line of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) coating systems, offers a range of luminous color options for a distinctive aesthetic as well as extreme weather performance. “The Celestial Effects Coating System showcases deep, radiant colors that shimmer in the light, providing a truly unique effect that you won’t find in any other coating,” said Dave Donovan, CENTRIA coating systems product manager.
Celestial Effects is a PVDF coating system that makes exterior walls stand out with extraordinary color, while offering superior gloss retention on a variety of metal substrates, including aluminum, hot-dip galvanized (HDG) and Galvalume. The unique coating system also resists fading, chalking, dirt and stains, so projects retain their intended vibrant façade.
This flexible, formable coating system can be utilized for virtually any project type and CENTRIA’s extensive line of exterior metal building products. Celestial Effects is also available for coil and extrusion applications.
- Paint That Lasts Through Thick and Thin
- Healthier Paints Mean Healthier Interiors
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors