- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Closed-Circuit Cooling Tower - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The PF2 induced-draft-counterflow unit is designed for systems that benefit from dry operation in severe cold weather. The unit can operate in evaporative-cooling mode to minimize energy usage or in dry mode for extreme winter conditions. SmartSpray™ technology optimizes spray coverage to fully wet the coil and provide up to 60 percent reduced pump energy.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation