Closed-Circuit Cooling Tower - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The PF2 induced-draft-counterflow unit is designed for systems that benefit from dry operation in severe cold weather. The unit can operate in evaporative-cooling mode to minimize energy usage or in dry mode for extreme winter conditions. SmartSpray™ technology optimizes spray coverage to fully wet the coil and provide up to 60 percent reduced pump energy.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation