- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Closed-Circuit Cooling Tower - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The PF2 induced-draft-counterflow unit is designed for systems that benefit from dry operation in severe cold weather. The unit can operate in evaporative-cooling mode to minimize energy usage or in dry mode for extreme winter conditions. SmartSpray™ technology optimizes spray coverage to fully wet the coil and provide up to 60 percent reduced pump energy.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation