Cleaning Carts - Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Facility Management Product Release
Healthcare cleaning carts work hand-in-hand with company's line of microfiber products. Storage features include Tool Grip holders and high-capacity bins for microfiber pads and other supplies. Microfiber disinfecting, pedal-wring and press-wring buckets attach to the carts via a Lock 'N Go system. The carts are constructed from structural web plastic. The carts promote quiet cleaning operations by virtue of quiet caster technology. They feature locking covers and doors that meet healthcare industry standards for keeping cleaning supplies concealed and secure. An added benefit is the ability to access the storage areas from both sides of the cart, saving time and improving productivity. Although designed for healthcare, Rubbermaid Commercial Products health care cleaning carts and accessories can be used in any environment that requires high-capacity storage options, security features, quiet operation and high-end aesthetics.
- How Modular Healthcare Facilities Aided Pandemic Response
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- Healthcare FMs Challenged with Unified Response for Facilities Nationwide
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center