- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Circulator - Grundfos Pumps - Facility Management Product Release
MAGNA3 has a European Energy Efficiency Index of 0.20, which exceeds the efficiency ratings of any circulators now on the market in North America, according to the company. It continuously adjusts circulator performance and has control mode that reduces the need for pump throttling valves. Magnetized rotor and carbon fiber reinforced composite rotor can.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation