- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Head Gardener »
Circulator - Grundfos Pumps - Facility Management Product Release
MAGNA3 has a European Energy Efficiency Index of 0.20, which exceeds the efficiency ratings of any circulators now on the market in North America, according to the company. It continuously adjusts circulator performance and has control mode that reduces the need for pump throttling valves. Magnetized rotor and carbon fiber reinforced composite rotor can.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation