Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Circular saw - Milwaukee Tool - Facility Management Product Release
The M18 Fuel saw features a lightweight housing and gearing system that delivers a 2¼-inch cut capacity at 3,900 rpm, as well as the capacity to cut through a range of small-diameter metal. Increased battery run time enables the saw to make up to 40 percent more cuts on one charge. The 61⁄2-pound saw features a 20mm arbor size and 53⁄8- to 57⁄8- inch blade size, and it is engineered to prevent overloading, overheating, and over-discharging.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality