Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Chillers - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
The AGZ-E family of air-cooled scrolled units is designed for use in small to mid-sized buildings, as well as elementary schools, data centers, and hospitals. Factory-installed custom pump packages reduce engineering and design requirements, quicken installation and commissioning, and allow for more usable space. The chillers include fast-loading capabilities to provide 100 percent chilled water capacity in less than four minutes after a power loss, or two minutes from stand-by mode.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability