Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Chillers - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
The AGZ-E family of air-cooled scrolled units is designed for use in small to mid-sized buildings, as well as elementary schools, data centers, and hospitals. Factory-installed custom pump packages reduce engineering and design requirements, quicken installation and commissioning, and allow for more usable space. The chillers include fast-loading capabilities to provide 100 percent chilled water capacity in less than four minutes after a power loss, or two minutes from stand-by mode.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation