Chillers - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
The AGZ-E family of air-cooled scrolled units is designed for use in small to mid-sized buildings, as well as elementary schools, data centers, and hospitals. Factory-installed custom pump packages reduce engineering and design requirements, quicken installation and commissioning, and allow for more usable space. The chillers include fast-loading capabilities to provide 100 percent chilled water capacity in less than four minutes after a power loss, or two minutes from stand-by mode.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation