- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Chillers - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Evergreen 19XR, 19XRV, and 23XRV water-cooled chillers now feature faster capacity recovery after an unexpected power loss. AccuMeter device helps start and recover a unit to full load in as little as two minutes after power has been restored to a central water plant, according to the company. Integrated part load values as low as 0.299 kW/ton exceed ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency standards by up to 44 percent and conform to International Building Code seismic qualification requirements.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation