- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Executive Director »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
Chillers - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Evergreen 19XR, 19XRV, and 23XRV water-cooled chillers now feature faster capacity recovery after an unexpected power loss. AccuMeter device helps start and recover a unit to full load in as little as two minutes after power has been restored to a central water plant, according to the company. Integrated part load values as low as 0.299 kW/ton exceed ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency standards by up to 44 percent and conform to International Building Code seismic qualification requirements.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation